Selle Italia Kronos saddle
The KRONOS saddle was created for speed. Shaped on the basis of tests carried out during Iron Tekno saddle making and modified in accordance with UCI standards for use in races. Thanks to partners from Pro Tour, an optimal balance between comfort and performance has been achieved. The new anti-slip technology provides the players with a compact sitting position. The saddle made its debut during the Tour de France in 2015.
- It is suitable for time trials and for driving on a track
- The saddle rods are moved backwards so that the saddle can be mounted more in the front, which will translate into traction
- The conical shape of the patented saddle nose reduces the internal friction of the thighs to the side of the saddle and facilitates unrestricted movement
- The drain channel improves the comfort and drying of wet clothes
- Non-slip cover, herringbone stripes for increased grip
- The saddle shell is made of 100% carbon fiber
- Weight: 220g
- Dimensions: 265mm x 145mm
- Rods: CarboKeramic 7mm x 9mm
- Purpose: time trial and track driving
CARBO KERAMIC 7 mm x 9 mm
- three-dimensional braided fiber inside the bars
- the optimal combination of the best combination of fibers
- carbon rods covered with a ceramic coating to protect the place of the clamp
- the lowest possible weight with maximum strength
- low weight 29 g
- Cyclist weight limit 100 kg
Non-slip cover, herringbone stripes for increased grip.
Durable and breathable synthetic leather cover.
Anatomical notch in the saddle improving driving comfort, by relieving critical pressure points.
The conical shape of the patented saddle nose reduces the internal friction of the thighs to the side of the saddle and facilitates unrestricted movement.
The saddle is designed for time trials and for driving on a track.
The saddle shell is made of 100% carbon fiber.