Trail II pedals feature a mid-sized platform for better shoe contact and clipless mechanism protection, with three spindle length options and myriad color choices to match a rider's style.
- For off-road riders seeking more shoe contact and improved durability over more minimalist pedals.
- Chromoly spindle, bushing & bearing configuration
- SPD-compatible 2-bolt cleats included, 4 float, 14.6 angle of release
- Adjustable spring tension with tension indicator
- Standard spindle length: 52.5mm
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Color: Lava
- Pedal Type: Dual Sided Clipless with Platform
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Cleat Interface: iSSi , Shimano SPD , Wellgo 98A
- Defined Color: Red