The Garmin Rally RS100 power meter pedal system has been tested to the limit so that you too can go to the limit when riding. This single-sided power meter provides reliable power readings and is easy to use on other bikes, no matter what bike you're riding or where you're riding.
All Rally RS100 with one-sided watt measurement measure the pedaled power and cadence. Thanks to the exchangeable pedal axle, the pedal body can be replaced. This allows you to use the pedals in all aspects of cycling, whether on the road, track, mountain bike, gravel or cyclocross. So you can experience the benefits of power measurement year-round and make your training even more efficient.
Highlights of the Garmin Rally RS100 Pedal-based Power Meter
- Slim pedal design
- Easy to mount
- Compatible with Shimano SPD-SL cleats
- Interchangeable pedal body
- Battery life up to 120 hours
- Power and cadence measurement
- Measurement accuracy of +/- 1%
- Cycling Dynamics for even better performance analysis (optional with upgrade pedal only)
- ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility
- Optimal integration into the Garmin Ecosystem