Service Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We do provide bicycle service 12-24 hour turnaround time guaranteed.
- Test Ride
A tuned bike should ride perfectly. We stand behind our work and guarantee the mechanic who signs off on the work rode it and has conveyed any worn components to you before you pick the bike up.
WASH & LUBE $39.99
This is a basic bicycle wash. We will do the standard wash you would get with a Tune-Up,
but without any of the adjustments. Best for bikes that work well, but got stuck in the rain, mud, snow etc.
Wash is focused on making sure the mechanical parts of the bike are able to function properly.
* Electric bikes may add $15-20
TUNE UP 1 $74.99
- Adjust Shifting systems
- Adjust Brakes, Bearing, Headset, Bottom Bracket.
- True Wheels
- Basic Cleaning
- Lubricate Chain, Cables and Housing.
TUNE UP 2 $139.99
- TUNE UP 1 PLUS:
- Complete Drive Train Cleaning:
- Removal of Drivetrain
- Degrease Bath & Clean
- Reassembly and Lubrication
TUNE UP 3 $209.99
- TUNE UP 2 PLUS:
- Complete Disassembly and Bike Inspection
- Adjust and Grease Bearings
- Reassembly and Lubrications
FULL SUSPENSION Overhaul $130-200 *
Regular maintenance of your products will increase its performance and lifespan. It is recommended that your fork & shock receive a 50,100 & 200 hour service.
- Suspension fork service and seals replaced (50, 100 & 200 Hour service)
- Rear Shock service, Seals & DU bushings replaced
* + Essential part and fluids range from $80 to $125