Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily-adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all it's advantages.
- Lightweight, but durable at 140g per pedal / 350g pair with cleats
- 50% more contact area than the competition with a comparable weight, 60mm platform width, 400mm² platform area for maximum power transfer and greater pedal stability
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable spring tension from 8 to 12
- Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat, 0˚, 4.5˚ (included), 9˚ float options available separately
- Composite Body, Chromoly Spindle, Standard Coil Spring Retention, Steel Bearings